Application Deadline: 12/11/2017
The Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is looking for an IT Technician for the Information Technology Unit with the main function of maintaining and optimizing the Information Systems of the institute, giving support to research groups by suggesting the software and hardware needed. He/she will support users in the fields of computation, telecommunication and network and ensure the integrity of the information stored in the different systems.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- IT incidences management
- Support to the users
- User account management
- Maintenance of computer services
- Telephone and network control
Requirements for candidates:
- Minimum studies: Certificate of Higher Education in systems and networking administration
- Minimum one year of previous experience in IT systems department
- Experience in Office 365 will be an asset
- Intermediate level of English
- Excellent team working and communication skills; proactivity; problem-solving resolution, internal customer orientation and ability to be involved in an international environment
- Part-Time and Temporary contract
- Incorporation of our stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter, and references to email@example.com, before 12/11/2017 (Reference: IT-JB).