Application Deadline: 27/08/2017
The Biomedsignal group at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is searching for a Laboratory Assistant to work in the framework of the project “Novel mHealth tools for unobtrusive sensing and management improving of Obstructive Sleep Apnea patients at home”.
Tasks and responsibilities:
– Signal processing and interpretation of signals acquired with mHealth tools at Hospital and at home
– Comparison of classical PSG studies with information offered by new sensors and devices
– Study of feasibility of mHealth devices
Requirements for candidates:
– Expertise in mHealth tools
– Expertise in Android apps, Java, C++ and Matlab
– Expertise in Biomedical Engineering tools and devices for Sleep Medicine
– Excellent level of English
– Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
– Communication and organization skills
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment
– 4 months employment contract
– Salary will be commensurate with academic level and experience
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: email@example.com, before 27/08/2017 (Reference: LA-RJ).