Application Deadline: 30/03/2017
The Biosensors for bioengineering group at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is looking for a Laboratory Technician .This position will be funded by the “ERC Starting Grant” from the European Research Council (ERC).
Tasks and responsibilities:
– Development and manipulation of scaffolds and cells encapsulation
– Development and implementation of new biomaterials
– Collaborate to the development of novel integrated bioreactors
Requirements for candidates:
– PhD or Bachelor degree in Biomedical engineering
– Previous experience in biomaterials
– Experience with cells cultures
– High level of English
– High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team- Excellent team working and communication skills
– Full time employment contract
– Three years contract
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 30/03/2017 (Reference: TC-JR).