The Nanoprobes and Nanoswitches group at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is searching for a Laboratory Technician . This position will be funded by Human Brain Project WaveScales.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Electrical measurements in proteins and characterization of photoresponses
- Data analysis and statistics including custom programming
- Building a set up for photo bioelectrochemical characterization
Requirements for candidates:
- MSc or Bachelor degree in physics or engineering
- Previous experience in Electrical measurements in proteins
- Experience with computer programming for data analysis and statistics
- High level of English, another language has been an asset
- High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Full time employment temporary contract
- Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter, and references to email@example.com, before 27/08/2017 (Reference: TC-PG).