Application Deadline: 05/12/2017
The Nanobioengineering group at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is looking for a Senior Technical Position for cell-based microfluidic assay development for personalized cancer treatment.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Carry out essential research functions in the laboratory that include but are not limited to: cell culture, molecular biology techniques, flow cytometry experiments and microscopy studies
- Make presentations at lab meetings as well as write up methods and materials, results, figure legends for grant proposals, progress reports and manuscripts.
- To have the initiative of proposing new ideas and solutions
Requirements for candidates
- Required degree in Bachelor, Master or PhD in Biology, Biochemistry, Bioengineering or similar desired
- High level of English and Spanish and/or Catalan requested
- Experience in molecular biology and/or microfluidic devices desired
- High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team
- Excellent team working, initiative and problem – solving capabilities
- Experience in lab working
- Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment
- Salary will be determined upon experience and scientific background
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: email@example.com, before 05/12/2017 (Reference: TEC-JM).