Application Deadline: 15/02/2017
The Nanobioengineering group at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is looking for a Technician Position for electrochemistry with strong background in biosensors development.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- To develop a reliable electrochemical DNA array
- To work with a dynamic interdisciplinary team of researchers in order to develop a commercial diagnostic device
- To work in close collaboration with a company
- To write technical reports
- To have the initiative of proposing new ideas and solutions
Requirements for candidates
- Required degree in Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Nanocience/Biology/Biomedical Engineering/Physics or similar
- PhD in Biotechnology or similar desired
- High level of English, Spanish and Catalan will be an asset.
- Experience in biosensors development, electrochemistry and or statistics desired
- High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team
- Excellent team working, initiative and problem – solving capabilities
- Experience in lab working.
- Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment.
- Salary will be determined upon experience and scientific background.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 15/02/2017 (Reference: JS-MM).