Data límit: 12/06/2021
The Communications Unit is looking for a Communications Assistant to reinforce actions within the framework of Severo Ochoa Excellence Programme (SO), which will fund this position.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Production of multimedia materials, mainly videos, and their upload in digital platforms.
- To support the production of a digital newsletter.
- To support social networks campaigns.
Requirements for candidates:
- Degree in Audiovisual Communication or related, or in progress studies.
- Demonstrable experience producing multimedia materials, por instance videos.
- Demonstrable knowledge of wordpress environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge of social media campaigns.
- Full command of Spanish and Catalan.
- Competencies: communication, team working, proactivity, attention to detail and interest in scientific topics.
- Number of available positions: 1
- Starting date: July 2021
- Working conditions:
- Part-time (9h to 13h)
- Fixed-term contract
- Measures to reconcile work and family life (maternity and paternity leave, flexible schedule working hours, teleworking, 23 working days of paid holidays, 9 leave days for personal matters, among others).
- IBEC ensures equality of access to professional development opportunities irrespective of employment status, length at IBEC or other factors. The IBEC’s yearly training catalogue offers a wide range of training in technical and transferable skills.
- Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high-quality international scientific environment.
- Induction programme to facilitate incorporation at IBEC and additional support is provided for foreigners to obtain Visa-working permit and to install in Barcelona.
How to apply:
Only those applications submitted before the deadline will be evaluated.
If you have any further question regarding your application, please contact us at email@example.com
Principles of the Selection Process:
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission and the Open, Transparent and Merit based Recruitment principles (OTM-R).
IBEC´s commitment on equal opportunity:
Our strength and excellence as an international transdisciplinary Research Institute are based on diversity. Being an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity and inclusion, so that we support employees irrespective of their gender, nationality, religion, disabilities, age, sexual identity or cultural and socioeconomic background.
Having a disability certificate equal to or greater than 33% will be valued positively.
Protection of personal data:
IBEC ensures that applicants’ personal data are processed as required by EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Spanish Law 3/2018 on Data Protection.
Personal data shall thus be processed solely for the purpose of the selection procedure.
Who we are?
The Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia, IBEC is an interdisciplinary research center focused on Bioengineering and Nanomedicine based in Barcelona. IBEC is one of the top research institutions named as a Severo Ochoa Research Centre by Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (in charge of research and innovation policy in Spain), which recognizes excellence at the highest international level in terms of research, training, human resources, outreach, and technology transfer.
IBEC’s mission is to develop international high quality interdisciplinary research that, while creating knowledge, contributes to making a better quality of life, improving health, and creating wealth. A close link with key universities, reference hospitals and corporations, are assets that facilitate achieving the mission.
IBEC was established in 2005 by the Generalitat de Catalunya (Autonomous Government of Catalonia), the University of Barcelona (UB) and the Technical University of Catalonia (UPC).
IBEC is located in the Barcelona Science Park and at the UPC Besos Campus and is managing 3.800 square meters facilities, 23 research groups and a team of researchers and support services of 380 people from 33 different countries. www.ibecbarcelona.eu