Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Mechanical design of coupling parts in robotic systems
– 3D printing components and evaluation
– Support on the design of materials for the design of surgical trainers
Requirements for candidates:
– Degree in Industrial Design
– Mechanical Engineering
– Full time temporary employment contract.
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research environment.
– Salary will be determined upon experience and scientific background.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com, before 02/04/2018 (Reference: RA-AC).