Tasks and responsibilities :
– Development of full data processing solutions for Metabolomics based in NMR and LC-MS in R
– Analysis of Metabolomics datasets.
– Preparation of project internal reports
– Communication with industrial international partner funding the research.
Requirements for candidates:
– PhD Degree or similar studies.
– Previous experience at least in one of the following domains:
– Signal Processing
– Computational Bioinformatics
– Machine Learning
– Experience in R programming, visualization and package building
– Self-critical, capacity to learn and bring knowledge.
– High level of oral and written English.
– High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team.
Other valuable skills:
– International research experience
– Programming in Python and/or MATLAB
– Linux administration
– Previous experience with XCMS, or similar R packages.
– Experience in querying metabolomic databases.
Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment. Temporary contract.
Salary will be determined upon experience and scientific background.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 06/07/2018 (Reference: PD-SaM).