- This event has passed.
Tuesday, November 20, 2018 @ 8:00 am–Thursday, November 22, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
The nanoBio&Med2018 International Conference (www.nanobiomedconf.com) will take place in Barcelona (Spain): November 20-22, 2018. This event is going to present again the most recent international developments in the field of Nanobiotechnology and Nanomedicine and will provide a platform for multidisciplinary communication, new cooperations and projects to participants from both science and industry.
An industrial forum will also be organized to promote constructive dialogue between business and public leaders and put specific emphasis on the technologies and applications in the nanoBioMed sector.
The call for abstracts is currently open (deadline: October 01, 2018) and abstracts can be submitted online through the website.
Abstract Submission (Oral request): October 01, 2018
Student Grant (Travel bursary) Request: October 01, 2018
Author Submission Acceptance Notification: October 05, 2018
Student Grant Notification: October 05, 2018
Early Bird Registration Fee: October 12, 2018
Abstract Submission (Poster request): October 26, 2018
Early Bird Registration Fee (Exhibitors): October 07, 2018
The conference will offer during this week an impressive list of Invited & Keynote speakers.
Keynote/Invited speakers already confirmed (20 as of 13/08/2018):
– Lorenzo Albertazzi (Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC), Spain)
– Giuseppe Battaglia (University College London, UK)
– Ofra Benny (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel)
– Gianaurelio Cuniberti (TU Dresden, Germany)
– Cecile Delacour (Institut Néel (CNRS), France)
– Carlos Fito-López (ITENE, Spain)
– Meytal Landau (Technion, Israel)
– Jesus M de la Fuente (ICMA, CSIC/ UNIZAR / CIBER-BBN, Spain)
– Xing Ma (Harbin Institute of Technology (Shenzhen), China )
– Veronika Magdanz (TU Dresden, Germany )
– Shlomo Magdassi (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel)
– Cécilia Ménard-Moyon (CNRS, France)
– Salvador Pané i Vidal (ETH Zurich, Switzerland)
– Danny Porath (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel)
– Samuel Sánchez (IBEC, Spain)
– Ronit Satchi-Fainaro (Tel Aviv University, Israel)
– Avi Schroeder (Technion, Israel)
– Philip Tinnefeld (LMU München, Germany)
– Thomas Velten (Fraunhofer IBMT, Germany)
– María J. Vicent (Príncipe Felipe Research Center, Spain)
Further speakers will be announced the upcoming weeks
Several opportunities to exhibit are also available.