Tasks and responsibilities:
Perform HR administration:
– Manage labour contracts in coordination with our external labour and payroll service provider
– Manage welcome plan
– Manage visa and work permits for foreigner new employees
– Answer routine inquiries from the employees such as personnel policies and procedures and labour contracts
– Employee master data management and maintenance of all staff files (vacations, sick leaves, etc.)
Provide ad-hoc and standard reports.
Participate in the recruitment processes and strategic HR projects.
Requirements for candidates:
– Bachelor’s degree and HR Master studies
– At least 3 years of experience working within an HR environment
– Good IT knowledge and experience (Office Package)
– Knowledge and experience in SAP (Business One) will be a plus
– Proficient English, Spanish and Catalan level. Must be able to write corporate documentation in the three languages.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
Internal client focus; ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities; interpersonal communication; teamwork; diligence; organization; focused on high quality delivery of work products.
– Full-time temporary contract followed by an indefinite contract
– An international and multicultural environment
– Continual learning
– Remuneration according to experience and qualifications
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, 30/04/2016 (Reference: HR-CM).