The successful candidate will develop research involving:
– Multicomponent lipid bilayer and natural bio membrane preparation techniques
– High resolution topographic imaging techniques (e.g. Atomic Force Microscopy)
– High resolution nanoscale dielectric measurement techniques (e.g. Electrostatic Force Microscopy)
Requirements for candidates:
– Degree and Master on any field on Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology or Engineering (this requirement has to be fulfilled before the contract staring date (September 2017 or earlier), not at the closing date of application)
– Multidisciplinary qualifications (Physics/Bio, Engineering/Bio, etc.), knowledge on Nanotechnology, specifically on Scanning Probe Microscopies will be a plus.
– Self-critical, capacity to learn and bring knowledge, High level of English
– High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team, Excellent team working and communication skills
Marie-Curie fellowship Mobility requirement:
At the time of recruitment by IBEC, candidates must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work or
studies) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to their recruitment.
– Full time 3 year contract. Very competitive salary. Starting date: From 1st March to 1st September 2017.
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment
– M. v. Hofstadt et al., ACS Nano (2016)
– A. Dols-Pérez et al., Nanoscale 7, 18327 (2015)
– D. Esteban-Ferrer et al., ACS Nano 8, 9843 (2014)
– A. Cuervo et al., PNAS E3624 (2014)
– L. Fumagalli et al. Nature Materials 808, 11 (2012)
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org , by 28/02/2017 (Reference: MC-GG2).