Tasks and responsibilities:
– Creation of an integrated platform of microfluidics and fluorescence microscopy
– Development of “organ-on-a-chip” models
– Biophysical studies of nanoparticles interactions using optical microscopy
Requirements for candidates:
– PhD in Physics, Chemistry, Biophysics or Biomedical engineering
– Previous experience in microfluidics and/or optical imaging
– Experience with organ-on-a-chip, nanoparticles and advanced microscopy techniques (super resolution microscopy, single particle tracking) will be an asset
– High level of English
– High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team
– Excellent team working and communication skills
– Full time employment contract
– Two years contract
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: email@example.com , before 15/01/2017 (Reference: JS-LA).