Tasks and responsibilities:
– Electronic development of a portable equipment in point of care diagnosis
– Printed Circuit Board design, test and validation for a temperature cycling in a PCR device and the electrochemical characterization in a lab-on-chip biosensor
Integration modules, test and validation
Requirements for candidates:
– Grade/Master on Electronic Engineering
– Previous experience in Electronic Printed Circuit Board design, test and assembling.
– High level of English
– Advanced Labview programming
– High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team- Excellent team working and communication skills
– Six months contract
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment
– Salary will be determined upon experience and scientific background
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 25/01/2017 (Reference: JS-MP).