Tasks and responsibilities:
– Work on the analysis of volatile with different techniques (GC -MS , Ion Mobility Spectrometry , Chemical Sensor Arrays ) for applications in health, environmental health and alimentary industry.
Requirements for candidates:
– Master of Science or PhD in Analytical Chemistry.
– Previous experience in volatile analysis.
– Knowledge of HS/GC/MS and SPME.- Capacity to develop new experimental protocols.
– Knowledge of Ion Mobility Spectrometry is a plus.
– Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
– Communication and organization skills.- Knowledge of Chemometrics is a plus.
– Medium – High level of English.
– Knowledge of Labview is an asset.
– Knowledge of Fluidics in gas phase will be an asset.
– Employment contract until 31/12/2017. Full time
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment.
– Salary will be commensurate with academic level and experience.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 20/05/2016 (Reference: AC-SM).