Tasks and responsibilities:
– Development of organ on chips systems for mechanical analysis of anaemia.
– Development of microfluidics systems to detect cancer cells and/or neurological applications.
Requirements for candidates:
– PhD in Engineering in advanced technologies.
– Previous experience on laboratory research is highly recommended.
– Previous experience up to two years of Postdoctoral experience in Biomechanics and Microfluidics will be an asset.
– High level of English and good communication skills.
– Self-critical, capacity to learn and bring knowledge.
-One year contract with possibility to extend for one more year.
-Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment.
-Salary will be determined upon experience and scientific background.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: email@example.com, before 15/12/2015 (Reference: PN-JS).