Tasks and responsibilities:
– Intestinal stem cell culture on biomaterials.
– Assessment of cell differentiation and epithelial characteristics.
Requirements for candidates:
– PhD in Chemistry or Material Science.
– Previous experience in stem cell culture and characterization will be a value.
– High level of English.
– Self-critical, capacity to learn and bring knowledge.
– High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team.
– Excellent team working and communication skills.
– Three year contract.
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment.
– Salary will be determined upon experience and scientific background.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 22/06/2016 (Reference: BS-EM).