Tasks and responsibilities:
– Development and manipulation of Lab-on-a-chip and microfluidics devices
– Development and implementation of amperometric platforms to monitor biomarkers
– Collaborate to the development of novel integrated bioreactors
Requirements for candidates:
-Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Analytical chemistry or Biomedical Engineering
-Previous experience in Amperometry and ELISA assays
-Previous experience in Bioengineering, immunochemistry
-High level of English
-High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team
-Excellent team working and communication skills
– Full-time employment contract
– Three years contract
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 29/03/2018 (Reference: PD-JRA).