Main tasks and responsibilities:
– To study dynamic interactions between tumor cells and stromal cells
– To study cell-cell and cell-matrix forces during invasion, intravasation and extravasation.
– To study mechanical properties of the tumor stroma
Requirements for candidates:
– PhD in biology/biochemistry/physics/engineering
– Previous experience in experimental experimental studies in cell biophysics/mechanobiology
– Competencies : communication skills, project planning and delivery, career management, analytical and critical thinking, ethics and integrity, leadership, information seeking and management.
– 2 year contract (possibility of extension for one year more)
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment.
– Salary will be determined upon experience and scientific background.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 15/03/2017 (Reference: PD-XT).