Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Development of experimental techniques at the in vitro and cellular level to evaluate membrane mechanosensing.
– Merging experimental techniques with theoretical approaches.
Requirements for candidates:
– PhD in Cell Biology or related topic.
– Previous experience in membrane biology and biophysical techniques.
– High level of English and good communication skills.
– Self-critical, capacity to learn and bring knowledge.
– One year contract (possibility of extension for one more year).
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment.
– Salary will be determined upon experience and scientific background.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of
Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship
or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: email@example.com, before 06/03/2016 (Reference: PD-PR).