Main tasks and responsibilities:
– In vitro assays of different nanoencapsulated drugs in Plasmodium falciparum cultures.
Requirements for candidates:
– BSc and MSc in Biomedical Sciences.
– Laboratory experience in RNA and DNA extraction, immunostaining, in situ hybridization, PCR, flow cytometry, confocal fluorescence microscopy, and animal experimentation with mice.
– Good level of English.
– Computer literacy and responsibilities skills.
– Self-critical, capacity to learn and bring knowledge.
– High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team.
– Excellent team working and communication skills.
– Full-time temporary employment contract.
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter, and references to email@example.com, before 20/03/2018 (Reference: LA-XF).