Tasks and responsibilities:
– Microfabrication of 3D tissue-like constructs for intestinal cell culture.
– Fabrication and characterization of biomolecular gradients on soft polymeric materials.
– Developing technological solutions for new cell culture systems.
Requirements for candidates:
– PhD in Physics, Engineering or equivalent.
– Previous experience in microfabrication, gradient fabrication, biomaterials and cell culture.
– High level of English.
– Self-critical, capacity to learn and bring knowledge.
– High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team.
– Excellent team working and communication skills.
– Full-time contract during the duration of the project.
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment.
– Salary will be determined upon experience and scientific background.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: email@example.com, before 30/11/2015 (Reference: SP-EM).