Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Optimization and development of current technologies to bring to the market.
– Technology transfer oriented tasks.
– Supervising PhD and masters students.
Requirements for candidates:
– Experience in nanomaterials for water remediation, catalysis and nanotechnology.
– Management capabilities.
– Technology transfer orientation.
– Experience in communication and interaction with the private sector will be an asset.
– Competencies : communication skills, project planning and delivery, career management, analytical and critical thinking, ethics and integrity, leadership, information seeking and management.
– One year contract.
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment.
– Salary will be determined upon experience and scientific background.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: email@example.com, before 15/09/2016 (Reference: SS-SS).