Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Assay of polymer-based nanovectors (nanocapsule+targeting element+drug) for the targeted delivery of antimalarial drugs to Plasmodium falciparum-infected cells.
Requirements for candidates:
– BSc and MSc in life sciences, biology, medicine, biochemistry or biotechnology.
– One year of laboratory experience in a cell biology-related subject.
– Experience in the in vitro culture of Plasmodium will be a value.
– High level of English.
– Computer literacy and analytical skills.
– Self-critical, capacity to learn and bring knowledge.
– High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team.
– Excellent team working and communication skills.
– Full time temporary employment contract.
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.