Tasks and responsibilities:
– Maintenance of pluripotent stem cell lines
– Expansion of pluripotent stem cell lines and differentiation towards mesoderm progenitors
– Performing basic molecular biology techniques (i.e., extraction of RNA, qPCR analysis, among others) and analysis of protein expression (i.e., immunofluorescence, flow cytometry, among others)
Requirements for candidates:
– Biology/Biotechnology Bachelor
– Minimum six months expertise in pluripotent stem cell culture is needed
– Expertise in immunohistochemistry analysis will be positively evaluated (H&E,Trichrome staining, etc)
– Excellent level of English
– Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
– Communication and organization skills
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment
– 3 months employment contract with a possibility of an extension
– Salary will be commensurate with academic level and experience
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 25/11/2016 (Reference: LA-NM).