Conditions of employment:
-2-year labour contract for the performance of a research project.
-32.572 € yearly gross salary with full security coverage, which includes health and accident insurance, pension and unemployment benefits.
–Annual Family allowance: 1.817 € for fellow with family obligations.
– Yearly 23 working days of paid holidays and 9 leave days for personal matters.
Requirements for candidates:
– Candidates must have been awarded a PhD degree prior to starting date at IBEC from February, 1st 2017 to April, 30th 2017.
– Candidates are eligible for a period of 5 years following the award of the PhD degree at the time of to starting date at IBEC.
– Candidates of all nationalities are eligible. Unless, if they have resided or worked in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to recruitment, they are not eligible.
– Candidates must be first author on at least one peer-reviewed publication.
– Candidates must have an excellent command of the English language.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.