As a public research institute seeking health solutions, IBEC has adapted its priorities and facilities, to help respond to the coronavirus crisis:
- Taking measures that safeguard the security of all our staff, as well as the continuity of their research, which is essential at the moment.
- Promoting national and international research projects and collaborations concerning COVID19.
- Making available to all institutions our knowledge and scientific infrastructures.
- Adapting all our activities to online platforms.
Here is a list of the specific actions that the BEC is taking in order to tackle the current health crisis caused by the SARS-CoV-2:
– Installation of arm door openers at our facilities