Application Deadline: 14/07/2017
The Biomaterials for regenerative therapies group at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is searching for a Laboratory Assistant in order to work for an industrial project related to bone regeneration. Research in the Biomaterials for Regenerative Therapies group is devoted to the development and knowledge transfer to industry of innovative biomaterials and scaffolds for tissue regeneration.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Generation of 3D matrices by 3D printing
- Characterization of matrices in terms of mechanics and biology
Requirements for candidates:
- Degree and Master in Bioengineering, biotechnology, chemistry or nanotechnology
- Experience in biomaterials fabrication
- Strong knowledge in Polymers Science
- English level of B2
- High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Temporary contract with a salary determined upon previous experienced and scientific background
- Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 14/07/2017 (Reference: LA-EE).