Application Deadline: 20/08/2017
The Nanoscopy for Nanomedicine group at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is searching for a Predoctoral Researcher to develop the project Nanomaterials for personalized drug delivery. This position will be funded by the “Programa Estatal de Investigación, Desarrollo e Innovación Orientada a los Retos de la Sociedad” from the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitivity (MINECO).
Tasks and responsibilities:
-Design of new peptide-based materials for drug delivery
-Use of fluorescence and super resolution microscopy to study targeting in cancer models
Requirements for candidates:
– MSc chemistry or biomedical engineering
– Previous experience in fluorescence microscopy and drug delivery
– High level of English
– High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team
– Excellent team working and communication skills
– Full time employment contract
– 4 years contract
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment
– Science, 2014, 344(6183): 491-5
– ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 8 (10), pp 6391–6399
– ACS Nano, 2016, 10 (2), 1845–1852
– Nanoscale, 2016, 9, 8712–8716
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 20/08/2017 (Reference: PH-LA).