Tasks and responsibilities:
Contribute to the fabrication and use of biosensors to detect biomarkers associated to some diseases like diabetes, Alzheimer, rheumatoid arthritis, kidney failure, dry eye disease, etc.
Requirements for candidates:
– Studies in Chemistry, Physics or Electrical engineering or similar.
– Past experience in one of the following: microfabrication, electrochemistry, biofunctionalizations, electronics, is a plus.
– High level of English.
– Self-critical, capacity to learn and bring knowledge.
– High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team.
– Excellent team working and communication skills
– Possible stay within 2017-2018 (minimum 4 months)
– Possibility to develop a Master Final Project (Treball Final de Màster).
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV highlighted all competences and experience relevant for the project to: email@example.com indicating the Reference: MS-SS