Tasks and responsibilities:
– Development of a tracking code for analysing active particles as nanomotors.
– Analysis of videos obtained from optical microscopy.
Requirements for candidates:
– Minimum degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Biotechnology or Nanotechnology.
– Knowledge of Python or other programming languages.
– Excellent level of English.- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
– Communication and organization skills.
– 6 months employment contract. Working time upon availability.
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment.
– Salary will be commensurate with academic level and experience.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 15/11/2015 (Reference: LA-SS).